The Welsh Musical Theatre Orchestra is one of the UK’s brightest up-coming orchestras, with a broadening portfolio of work throughout Wales, the UK and internationally.
The Orchestra is almost entirely funded by the revenue from concert ticket sales and its own fund raising initiatives and this is supplemented by some small grants from businesses and local councils.
The Welsh Musical Theatre Orchestra is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist our team at a range of events.
Duties may include:
- Selling programmes and merchandise
- Carrying messages as required by the FOH manager and WMTO
- Assisting with Get in and Get out as required
- Dealing with premium seat customers, patrons and sponsors.
We are very lucky to have many volunteers who work regularly with us, and volunteers benefit from:
- The chance to occasionally see our shows for free,
- Discounts on our merchandise,
- Priority access to our events,
- Special backstage access at our events,
- The opportunity to work alongside our professional musicians, singers and celebrities.
Please CONTACT US if you are interested in become part of the WMTO volunteer team!
All volunteers must be over the age of 18.